Earlier last week, I’ve got an email from the beautiful Alexandra – professional make-up artist that works at Madison Luxury Perfumery. Madison is one of the most amazing places to shop for makeup, skincare and fragrance in Bucharest. But that’s a whole other story!
Since Tuesday, the 18th of February was the date of a special event – 10 years anniversary of By Terry’s Baume de Rose, they had a special guest: the international make-up artist for By Terry, Sophie Killian. So Alexandra asked me if I want to come… I confirmed my presence in less than 2 seconds, as you can easily imagine!
– photo – courtesy of Madison Luxury Perfumery, on Facebook
I couldn’t wait for Tuesday to come! And when I arrived there was instantly mesmerized. The atmosphere was warm, with slow music in the background and Sophie working her magic. Alexandra greet me and offered me a coffee and some appetizers, then she showed me around; this is how I found out the history behind the brand By Terry – that I shared with you in my previous post.
Then, Sophie was kind enough to perform a personalized makeup session on me. ( Imagine the excitement! )
Here is a list of the products she used on me:
– first of all, Alexandra prepared my face by cleansing it with By Terry Pureté De Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel
– then she applied a base Cellular Rose ® Brightening CC Lumi Serum, in no 3 – Apricot Glow ( love at first sight )
– foundation: Sheer – Expert Foundation, in #07 – Vanilla Beige
– for lips – contour: Crayon Lèvres Terrybly, in #02 – Rose Contour and the Rouge Terrybly Lipstick, in #404 – Carnal Attraction
– blush: Hyaluronic Blush, in #03 – Bubble Glow
– eyes: Ombre Blackstar in #14 – Blue Obession and the Crayon Kohl Terrybly, in #01 – Black Print;
– mascara: Terrybly #01 – Party – Pris
– eyebrows: Crayon Sourcils Terrybly, in #02 – Ash Brown
The brushes Sophie used to apply the makeup, were: Pinceau Teint Précision #6, Pinceau Joues-Biseau #3, Pinceau Levres Rétractable Précision #7, Pinceau Sculpteur Biseau #1 and Dome #3.
And here is the final result… A sultry night makeup face, with blue smoky eyes and dark lips. I loved it to death! So much that I even dare to post a close up of this look, after a few hours of being out in town with the girls!…
See you soon, beautiful!