Because it is still summer ( not for long though! ), I decided to recreate this look for you, beautiful. It is a Dior Nude inspired look, created by the amazing Peter Phillips – Creative and Image Director of Dior Makeup, for the launch of the new Dior Nude Tan Natural Radiance Bronzing Powder, re-launched a while ago.
It is also the look I went for most of the time during these past months, because it is so effortless and so summer appropriate, being fresh, bronzed with an amazing healthy glow to it!
Makeup used to create this look:
2) Dior Skinflash Corrector, in #002 Ivory Glow
4) Dior Fusion Mono Long-Wear Eyeshadow, in #001 Lune and #661 Météore ( review here )
5) YSL Eye Pencil Waterproof, in #1 Black
6) Dior Diorliner Precision Eyeliner, in #798 Brun
7) Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara, in #090 Black
8) Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush, #001 Petal ( review here )
9) Dior Universal Lipliner Pencil ( review here )
11) Dior Vernis, in #219 Safari Beige ( my first ever blog post, hehe! )
5) Hakuhodo J210 Blush Brush Round
7) Shu Uemura S Curler Eyelash Curler
And to make it suitable for a night walk on the beach, or a dinner with friends on a beautiful terrace I added a bit of brown liquid liner creating a small wing – because I wanted everything to look soft yet chic, then I added my favourite Dior Addict Fluid Stick in #239 Frisson ( read the full review here ) for a bold, glossy colour on my lips and changed the classic nude of the Safari Beige for a more daring, vampy Nuit 1947 on my nails.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Thank you for reading and see you soon, beautiful!