Long time no MOTD/FOTD‘s, right beautiful?!
But since my makeup changed with the changing of the seasons, and I also had the chance to play with some new makeup items which I simply adore at the moment, I thought why not put together a MOTD/FOTD post?!
This is the makeup that I used almost everyday at work and sometimes even when I went out with my friends for dinner.
And, yes, that IS a wool scarf because here is freezing cold already!
– Dior Diorskin Star Foundation, in #010 Ivory – read review here
– powder By Terry Hyaluronic-Hydra Powder, review here
– bronzer Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons review here
– blush Burberry Light Glow #06 Tangerine – review here
– highlighter Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette, shade Incandescent Light – review here
– Burberry Eye Definer #03 Midnight Brown to line my mobile lid and, smudged really well and in the waterline the Burberry Effortless Kohl in #03 Stone
– mascara lots of Burberry Effortless Mascara #01 Midnight Black
– eyebrows Guerlain Eyebrow Kit 4 Long-Lasting Tailor Made Shades #00 Universel
– Burberry Lip Glow #09 Nude Beige most of the times, if not applied over Burberry Lip Cover #24 Romantic Rose or the Givenchy Le Rouge in #103 Brun Createur, not featured in the pictures but reviewed here.
– here I am wearing Burberry‘s Romantic Rose
I hope you enjoyed this unusually short post! Please tell me what is your go-to makeup for the colder seasons? What changed?
See you soon, beautiful!