The look I’m going to show you next is basically the look I wore on my face for the last couple of weeks, almost daily…
My base was something like that:
– primer: Omorovicza Complexion Corrector SPF 20, a product that you’ll find on my face wether I have to wear makeup or not
– base: Dior Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation SPF 30, in shade #010 Ivory – But when my skin was really acting out, I turned to my old faithful Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, #4
– as a bronzer and contour I used the Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder #04 Sun Blondes, definitely doesn’t match my skin tone but I personally like the blush-bronzed effect against my skin tone
– because of the bronzer I often skipped blush, but when I used it I went for my Burberry Light Glow #06 Tangerine
Base done, it’s time to concentrate on the eye:
– Chanel Illusion d’Ombre #95 Mirage all-over the lid
– eyes subtle lined with the Dior IT-Liner #099 It-Black, just to accentuate the lash line and a small flick
– and lots of Burberry Bold Lash Mascara #01 Ebony, over the Curve Lash Mascara #01 Ebony, my new favourite mascara combo and a new launch from Burberry ( review here )
– for brows I used another new release from Burberry, the Effortless Eyebrow Definer in #02 Sepia ( read full review here ).
I paired this eye look with multiple lip shades starting with my favourite nude combo at the moment, all from Burberry but also with a dark, bold, vampy, burgundy-red lip. My favourite lipsticks were from Estée Lauder, Burberry and Giorgio Armani ( read more about my favourite bold lipsticks here ). I LOVE the effect a bold lip has with this relatively simple eye look!
-the final look using the Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy #450 Insolent Plum on the lips
– the final look using the Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy #403 Downtown on the lips
– the final look using the Burberry Lip Cover #33 Oxblood on the lips
I hope you like this look as much as I do!
See you soon beautiful!