#narsissist, NARS, NARS Audacious Lipsticks, NARS Audacious Lipsticks - One Week in Spring Colours series, NARS Audacious Lipsticks - One Week in Spring Colours. Thursday - Grace, NARS Audacious Lipsticks Grace, review, swatches
I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass!
Mid working week, we all need a little “pick-me-up” from time to time, right?!
And when our inner strength isn’t enough anymore, some wise words form an Audacious lady named Maya* and a graceful “bright pink coral” called, how else but Grace?! – on the lips, would definitely do the trick!
I know it always works for me!
– NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, shade Light2 Vanilla
See you soon, beautiful!
To Be Continued…
– *Maya Angelou was a complex character: civil rights activist, dancer, film producer, television producer, playwright, film director, author, actress, professor
– *she was also a poet and award-winning author best known for her biography “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” and her numerous poetry and essay collections
– *she was known and loved by so many political figures – she has been a close friend of Martin Luther King’s for instance, and equally appreciated by Oprah Winfrey, or Mary J. Blige
– *yes, she was an African-American woman and at her death last year, even President Barack Obama praised her saying that she was “a brilliant writer, a fierce friend, and a truly phenomenal woman” who “had the ability to remind us that we are all God’s children; that we all have something to offer”