Happy Halloween my children from your Dracula’s Wife for the day!
We’re not traditionally celebrating Halloween here in Romania; it’s one of the holidays imported from other parts of the world, as one always does! Any excuse to throw a party is more than welcome, right!?
Anyway, it’s my second Halloween as a beauty blogger so I thought I’d create this vampire inspired look! What else to expect from a descendant of the Prince of Darkness?!
Well, it looks classier and more approachable than my original “husband”‘s appearance – if you ask me! But I hope you like it as well!
- DIOR Diorskin Star Foundation, shade 010
- NARS Creamy Concealer, shade Light2 Vanilla
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder Palette shades Dim Light to give my face some dimension and Incandescent Light for highlighting purposes
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
- BURBERRY Effortless Eyebrow Definer shade Sepia No.2
- TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eye Color 03 Golden Peach as a base
- MAC Coppering Eyeshadow
- MAC Wedge as a transition colour
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet and BURBERRY Effortless Kohl in shade Stone No.2 to line my waterline
- TOM FORD Eye Defining Pen 01 Deeper
- CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel Mascara Waterproof 10 Black
- ESTÉE LAUDER Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick 130 Desirous
- Beauty Blender
- NARS Yachio brush
- Hakuhodo J142 blending brush
- Tom Ford #11 Eyeshadow brush and #Smokey Eye brush
- Shu Uemura S Lash Curler
That would be all for now! But before you leave, please let me know what will your Halloween costume be like this year? What about your makeup?
See you soon, Beautiful!
*All the products used for this FOTD have reviews here, on annie’s beauty… Enjoy them lovelies!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on