Confession time: I miss Summer already!…
… But I can’t wait to wear those gorgeous Autumnal colours at once!
With that thought in mind, I recreated for you my go-to Summer 2015 look that revolves around glowing skin, peachy-nude lips, cheeks and lids and lots of mascara!
Products used for this FOTD:
- BURBERRY Fresh Glow BB Cream, shade Fair No.1 ( review )
- NARS Ragiand Creamy Concealer, shade Light 2 Vanilla ( review )
- KEVYN AUCOIN Creamy Glow Duo #4 Sculpting Medium/Candelight, shade used Candelight ( review )
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Power Palette, shades Incandescent Light used to highlight and Dim Light and for contour and bronzing Radiant Light ( review )
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in shade Dim Infusion ( review )
- TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eye Color #3 Golden Peach ( review )
- DIOR Diorshow Fusion Mono Long-Wear Eyeshadow #001 Lune ( review )
- CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel Waterproof Mascara Black ( 3 coats )
- BURBERRY Effortless Eyebrow Definer, No.2 Sepia ( review )
- BEAUTY BLENDER
- NARS Yachio Kabuki Brush
- HAKUHODO J242G brush ( review )
- TOM FORD #13 blending brush ( review )
- SHU UEMURA S Lash Curler
My lips of choice for this look was a combination of 2 products you might have seen already if you’re a long-time follower of annie’s beauty… .
After applying my lip conditioner ( my favourite at the moment is by Hampton Sun ), I used the CHARLOTTE TILBURY Lip Cheat in Pink Venus ( full review here ) to define my lips following their natural shape, and to fill them in. What I liked to do was to work really well the product into my lips with my fingers and reapply it! I found out that by doing so, the colour lasted longer on my lips, even with a lip gloss on top.
My lip gloss of choice was the BURBERRY Lip Glow No.9 Nude Beige ( full review here ) that comes in one of the most amazing formulas. Not too sticky and with the perfect intensity of shine! Not to mention that they come in an array of shades ( check them out on Burberry’s website ).
The final result – a gorgeous peachy-nude shade that went so well with so many different looks I wore this past Summer, from going out for a brunch with the girls to a lovely dinner out with Mr. G.
I hope you found your read enjoyable and as always…
See you soon, Beautiful!