Autumn 2015 Edit, bold lip, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #99 Mélancolie, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick Glastonberry, dark lipstick, lipstick, lipstick trend, NARS Audacious Lipstick Deborah, swatches, Tom Ford Matte Lip Colour #04 Pussycat, YSL Rouge Pure Couture The Mats #206 Grenat Satisfaction
Don’t worry lovelies, you’re not having sight issues! In the picture above there are 3 times 5 lipsticks… Well, almost! These are all the lipsticks that I will definitely wear all Autumn long. But especially for you, I narrowed everything down to an Edit of 5 Shades that you have absolutely no excuse not to wear! A selection of everyday nudes and some gorgeous vampy, deep berries, dark chocolates and wine shades to go with any occasion.
Here you have THE MUSTs:
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY MATTE Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry – a gorgeous deep berry shade with an extremely comfortable formulation. I will recommend wearing this one with the lip liner Berry Naughty, again from Charlotte Tilbury. ( see full review and swatches here )
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Deborah – this is unlike any lipstick in my collection and a colour I would’ve sworn I’d never wear. Not the biggest fan of chocolate lipsticks, mainly because I lived through the ’90 and I saw so many browns worn so badly that it would be enough for me to go ewww! in front of any brown variation… But this one.. Oh, this NARS one is… Well you’ll see my thoughts on it in an upcoming review! Soon, I promise! This is another one I like to wear over a Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner – Hollywood Honey.
- YSL Rouge Pure Couture The Mats #206 Grenat Satisfaction – a gorgeous wine rusty red with warm undertones and no visible blues in it. I guess this one will suit so many skin tones so I definitely recommend it! ( review and swatches first thing next week )
- for an everyday/work appropriate/easy-to-apply-when-you’re-on-the-go lipstick I definitely recommend one of the CHANEL Rouge Coco Shines from the Les Automnales 2015 Collection – #99 Mélancolie. ( full review on my picks from this collection here )
- and another nude-ish pick, I had to dig out from my collection, the TOM FORD MATTE Lipstick in #04 Pussycat – a gorgeous creamy matte purple-brown shade so easy to wear, so long lasting and so comfortable on the lips. ( full review here )
So yeah! Since I had to narrow everything down to 5 lipsticks – for the sake of this post obviously, otherwise we’d still be here at Christmas!, these would be my recommendations for the Autumn of 2015.
So over to you now! What are your recommendations?
See you soon, Beautiful!
PS: Let’s play a little game! Can you guess which lipstick is which in the picture above? Let’s see you in action!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on