MERRY CHRISTMAS beautiful!
The last week of 2014 has officially started which also means that there’s only one week until my birthday! Yes, I was born on the 31st of December pretty close to the fireworks!
Looking back, 2014 has been THE year for annie’s beauty…! Well, I’ve been around for 10 months only but I somehow managed to make a good couple of wonderful friends who share the same love for “anything beautiful” as myself, and to whom I can’t wait to write every single day!
That’s why I love and I am thankful for ma belle and très chère ( insert a nasal French accent here ) Jackie – with you I have the best conversations ever, you can check our comments if there’s any doubt about that!; you’ll see that they’re getting longer and longer, to my personal satisfaction.
Serene, thank you lovely for your friendship and for always challenging me out of my comfort zone!
The beautiful Lena whose excellent taste in fashion can’t wait to see with every outfit she puts together in her posts.
And last but definitely not least the lovely talker blogger one of my first subscribers/friends here on WordPress… Lots of kisses and hugs my lovely!
And also two of my favourite men… OM who taught me everything I know about blogging so thanks a bunch Jason, and the most talented photographer Paul who always manages to be the first one to hit the Like button whenever I upload a post.
Also a huge THANK YOU to everyone who always supports annie’s beauty… by leaving me the best comments which brighten my day no matter how good or bad that is. I wish I could thank each and every one of you separately but I’m afraid this post would be waaaaaayyy toooo loooong!
So for all of you my beautiful I decided to make this special week even more festive by giving you something in return, for once!…
Since the brand I loved the most this year ( and by that I mainly intend more than a few splurges ) was Dior my gift to you consists of some of my most loved and most used Dior items throughout the year. Some are 2014 launches some are old favourites I’d love to share with you in this Christmas/Birthday/Festive Dior giveaway…
First of all here is YOUR PRIZE:
– one Dior Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in #001 Petal
– two of the Dior Addict Fluid Sticks, one in #239 Frisson and one in #754 Pandore ( my personal favourite )
– one mascara, the Dior Diorshow New Look in #090 New Look Black
– one eyeliner Dior Addict IT-Line in the Limited Edition #879 IT-PINK
And to spice up a bit the atmosphere I’m also throwing in 3 perfume samples from another brand I discovered this year and I absolutely love, Rancé. We have Élise, Laetitia and Hélène.
Then you have MY GIVEAWAY RULES:
– the giveaway starts the moment this post will be up, which is 25 December 2014 midnight EET and it will end on the 8 January 2015, EET.
– you can enter this giveaway if you’re a subscriber of annie’s beauty… blog ( if not you can subscribe by clicking the Follow button or via email ) and write me a comment about what you like the most on my blog. Also by following annie0ne on Instagram and by re-posting the giveaway official image and tag it with the #anniesbeautydiorchristmasgiveaway. Or if you follow me on Bloglovin but make sure you like this post. Or if you like my Facebook page, like and share the official giveaway photo with the official tag. Or if you follow my Twitter account and also re-post the same giveaway image under the same hashtag, #anniesbeautydiorchristmasgiveaway.
– strictly ONE ( 1 ) entry per person will count
– NO business accounts, NO private profiles, NO fake accounts or giveaway accounts, PLEASE! Such entries will be immediately disqualified. This is only for personal, active accounts!
– giveaway opened internationally
– strictly ONE ( 1 ) Winner will be picked using random.org and announced no later than 15 January 2015 .
– MY decision will be final. MY giveaway, MY rules!
Good luck, beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas and the Happiest New Year ever!
God bless you all!