anti ageing, anti-oxidant, Elemis, Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator, Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream, Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel Anti- Ageing, Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Anti-Ageing, Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Anti-Ageing, enzymatic peel, pro-collagen, review, skincare
Winner of Best British Brand at the 2014 CEW (UK) Beauty Awards, ELEMIS is the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand chosen by over 6.5 million spa-goers every year.
Their formulations are designed to dynamically treat the skin with powerful results. The successful combination of natural active ingredients with cutting-edge technology has enabled ELEMIS to bring some of the most influential anti-ageing products and professional spa-therapies the beauty industry has ever seen.
ELEMIS is now present in one of the most luxurious SPAs worldwide: Dubai, Hong Kong and Miami, to name a few locations…
Here you have a small selection of my favourite products:
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Anti-Ageing
This powerful treatment cleansing balm dissolves make-up and daily grime. It’s a luxurious treatment balm is expertly formulated with a 100% active base of natural oils grown within the UK, to helped your skin feeling softened and soothed, nourished and effectively remove make-up. It’s a versatile product which can be used as a treatment mask also!
Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator – enriched with Hydrating Absolute of Moroccan Rose and smooth micro-spherical Jojoba beads this mild rose scented product gives you a very gentle exfoliation, leaving your skin silky soft to the touch without stripping off your natural face oils. Gentle enough to be used daily, the Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator is ideal for all complexions, including the most sensitive skins like mine.
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Anti-Ageing Skin Radiance Flash Balm is a “hybrid moisturiser” whose instant skin-flattering qualities are as compelling as its ability to hydrate the skin. Formulated with a powerful vitamin complex that helps protect against moisture loss, whilst exquisite purple orchid, noni and acai help defend against the early signs of skin ageing.
I simply love lightweight skin perfectors like this one and my Omorovicza Complexion Corrector SPF 20 that make my skin look flawless and allow the smoothest makeup aplication.
Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream Anti-Oxidant Rich Night Cream
This anti-oxidant rich night cream helps prevent moisture loss and works to nourish and de-stress tired skin. Persian silk tree extract helps reduce signs of fatigue, whilst hyaluronic acid provides regular hydration. As you sleep, the skin’s ability to absorb active ingredients peaks and skin cells go through a natural regeneration process to repair damage caused throughout the day.
The scent on this one is a bit more strong which might cause irritations for those with sensitive skins. I smells like Dior J’Adore if you know the perfume – an aromatic blend of geranium and ylang ylang meant to also calm and rebalance your skin. The scent fades in a matter of minutes and I, personally, had no reaction to it. But I just wanted to warn you about that aspect too!
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel Anti-Ageing Extreme Exfoliante Douceur is a prdoduct I wanted to try for so long! It is enriched with the natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion. This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, Anti-Oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to Moisturise, repair, and Protect Skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature. It smells divine and it is one of the best face masks I had the chance to try, right there with my Oskia Renaissance Mask Nutri-Active Brightening & Resurfacing Mask.
ELEMIS has played a fundamental part in the success and the phenomenal growth of professional spa-therapies in the beauty industry and has year on year brought to market new innovations to keep it ahead of the field. Their products are amazing and definitely deliver the results they promise.
Have you tried anything ELEMIS yet?
See you soon, beautiful!
– When ELEMIS launched in 1989 in London, UK the professional spa industry was far from the sophisticated and skilled industry it is today. Linda Steiner, the founder had a dream to create a skincare range “as close to nature as possible”, regardless the expenses and for that she teamed up with several specialists and professional therapists.
– In 1991, ELEMIS launches into the professional spa environment and face and body treatments were developed to meet this need and during the development stage sturdy relationships were built with highstreet salons and SPAs, waiting for their national launch.
– Years went by and ELEMIS was chosen to be one of the main products and treatments on board of over 100 cruise line SPAs, a true challenge for the brand with worldwide customers using their products. The feedback was amazing!
– One of the highlights in the history of the brand was in 1996 when ELEMIS was acquired by the worlds largest spa service provider SteinerLeisure Group and rated on the NASDAQ stock exchange USA. Products were reformulated, logo was revamped and the packaging was also changed.
– And the rest is history! New product ranges were launched almost every year, new groundbreaking ingredients were discovered and used in new products with amazing results. New facial techniques influenced by practices used in Japan, India and Thailand were used to develop up to 24 new luxury spa-therapies for face and body treatments.
– And when the doors to the first ELEMIS SPA opened in Mayfair, London in 2001 they delivered a service beyond expectations with celebrities instantly adored and became a loyal clientele.