Summer 2015 is gone now so here you have the items that made it memorable!
I want to keep it short and sweet and I will stick to “what” those were and “why” I loved them.
- natural lipsticks with a bit of an oomph: the easiest to wear lip product ever the Tom Ford Seer in Smitten, plus Skinnydip and Rose Soleil from the Tom Ford 2015 Summer Collection, because Tom Ford makeup should be called “art” – period, Charlotte Tilbury Coachella Coral lipstick paired with the most amazing lip liner in Pink Venus or the infamous Pillow Talk for a more neutral look
- bold lips made possible with a gorgeous NARS Audacious “girl” named Michiyo
- and the ultimate fiery-red, bold, gloriously sexy and my latest obsession in terms of red lips: the Kendall Jenner X Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy Matte, in Restless ( yes, that little treasure came in my possession… But more about that story soon, my lovelies! )
- cream eyeshadows ruled my mornings and again, Tom Ford stole the show with this gorgeous Golden Peach shade, and a glorious come back of my favourite cream eyeshadow sticks – the By Terry Ombre Blackstars in 3 golden-brown variations: Blond Opal, Golden Brown and Brown Perfection ( I need to write a decent review on these as well, don’t you think my lovelies? )
- sticking up to the “cream products” theme, they definitely were the main attraction of this Summer for me. From amazing blushers – like this gorgeous Tom Ford Pink Sand ( a Limited Edition item unfortunately! ), to cream highlighters and easy-to-use contours like the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo, everything worked its magic to achieve my perfect bronzed and glowy / healthy-looking Summer skin.
- the one product that gave me amazing skin unconditionally was the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil… And of course, sunscreen with the highest protection factor. You did wore your sunscreen as well Beautiful, didn’t you!?
Perfume this year was the easiest of choices for me
- if the new Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil came into my life with its sensual, sexy summer scent I hardly wore my other perfumes
- but when I did, I revisited two old favourites: my Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien – the fragrance that brings me on an imaginary olfactorial trip to the Southern Italy every time I wear it
- and one of my old time favourites: my Chanel No. 5 Eau Première
Tools I couldn’t put down, beside my regular Tom Ford and Hakuhodo army of brushes… the NARS Yachyio Kabuki Brush one item that had waited on the top of my wish list for way too long! Still available on the NARS European website!
- Musette Nude Laila Flats currently on sale, international shipping available
- Musette Evergreen Ivoire Purse currently on sale, international shipping available
- H&M Flowy Midi Skirt you’ll definitely see in a blog post soon.
Here they are, my fantastic collection of Summer 2015 Favourites!
Now please, share yours!
See you soon, Beautiful!